Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Short Note

I wanted to put up a quick post, but it is on a sad note. :(

Our group has dwindled to 40. One of our science teachers has returned to the U.S. I hope that Sarah is safely back in Minnesota and that she will recover quickly. With any luck she will be able to rejoin our group next year.

Anyway, I'll be at a permanent site in about a month or so, at which point, I will have a (very modest) income and a regular site to access the internet, which will hopefully allow me to deal with the approximately 200 emails that I should look at. Also, at that point I will have much more comprehensive blog posts. Don't lose heart, I will tell you about my adventures soon.

As a taste, I recently visited an amazing site that they call Area 51. Pictures will come soon...

No comments: