Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

2 more days in Arusha

Don't worry, I'll be back here in August. On Sunday, I'm heading up to Kenya where I'll spend two weeks (with a sidetrip to Uganda in there) before heading to Ghana for IDDS. I'm going to do my best to get the rest of my Dar adventure up here as well as some pictures of various adventures soon, when the blog may fall into hibernation.

However, the fact that I have stayed up past 5:30 and not bothered to get medicine for the worms that are likely living in my intestinal tract right now should probably indicate how crazy things have been as I try to get everything wrapped up. Just bear with me here. But first I'm going to grab a nap before people arrive at the office.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you have GOT to start taking better care of yourself!
grrrrrrrr!!! *shakes fist*
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ <-- "really angry" according to wikipedia

Daniel said...

Man, wikipedia knows everything!

On the plus side, I'm generally eating well, which is something of a rarity for me. So that's a form of taking care of myself. And the whole purpose of putting myself through all of this is so that I have a little time to relax this summer. The next two weeks are going to be wonderful 8-D

Liz said...

I second Amanda!