Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hello from Kenya

I have safely arrived in Kenya. Everything is going well so far, and I just want to remind everyone that I am not getting internet access often, so as they say "no news is good news".

Training is great (there are 41 other volunteers in my training class). My small group for language is great, and I will talk more about them when I have the chance. Also, I have mutual friends with a few of the volunteers here (Jackie, you may have to visit Emily Baker while you're in Kenya).

In other news, my health and sanity are fine (at least they are at normal levels for me), so with that, I will sign off for now, and once I am more settled, expect a loooooong post.

Take Care!

5 comments:

David Chen said...

It's great to hear that you're doing well, Dan! Good luck with training, I'll keep following this blog!

Bev said...

Glad you have have arrived safely. Will be checking to for your updates. Good luck on your new adventure. Take care and be safe!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Bev

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Daniel! I know you said you don't have internet access much, but are you able to receive snail mail? Or should we just send you not-nearly-as-awesome e-mail?

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you're safe and well! Enjoy training and happy belated thanksgiving :).

Unknown said...

wow, small world. hi emily!