Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Scorpions like my interior decor

Well, I finally decided to put up some decorations in my room. So far, I have a world map (from MSF), a brief profile of Obama's cabinet, the Braille alphabet, a defunct credit card with the American flag, a calendar with pictures related to the MDGs, pictures of Chicago cut out from a magazine for English teachers (not sure why Peace Corps distributed it to me, but those pictures made my day), a Christmas card from Albert, Gail and kids and postcards from Leanne and Iti. It's an interesting mish-mosh, but at least my walls are not blank anymore.

Then, yesterday I found scorpions in my house at two separate times. I felt that this was a violation of our truce, so they both found themselves on the heel of my shoe. Now I'm just hanging out at school and taking care of a few things before my week becomes a bit crazy starting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Grace Badding said...

If you want I can send you something with chinese characters on it. Just let me know what you would like it to say and I'll write it for you.
-恩典