Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Bit of a Funk

Sorry that I still haven't written about my January adventures. I do hate falling behind on my blog. However, I've also decided that sometimes it's better for me to keep my reflections private. I had a particularly negative tone in 2009 that I don't really want to bring back.

The past two weeks, I've been a bit down. Low energy. No appetite. Restless sleep (actually, this one has been going on for a while). Limited motivation. Minimal focus. So I decided to let it pass, which it seems to have done--though my appetite isn't actually restored, and the sleep seems to be a persistent condition.

Still today felt really refreshing, even if I didn't have a great Frisbee game, I did manage to check a bunch of nagging tasks off of my to-do list at work (though it persists in a much longer state than I'd like) and cleaned off my desktop so that my computer seems more manageable. So, hopefully I have a quieter February up ahead and you can hear all about my January adventures soon.

No comments: