Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is why I can't have nice things

Last week, my computer had an accident. Involving gravity



They told me that it would cost $200 to replace the screen, which isn't much more than what I paid for the computer.  I'm already pretty comfortable with making it work, so I'll probably just leave it as is for a while longer.  I got used to this at university with my previous laptop which also had a screen issue.  That was also an accident involving gravity.  And both of them were on days when I just hadn't had enough caffeine.

Also, I clearly do not clean the dust off often enough.  I liked one suggestion to cover the rightmost portion of my screen with post-it notes.  Any other ideas?

3 comments:

Tuny said...

Put Beth's picture of Crying Charlie there.

Unknown said...

Use it as a dry-erase board using silver-marker.

Daniel said...

ahh, see that's the classiest suggestion that I've gotten so far :)