Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Three Year Anniversary

Well, I've definitely had my ups and downs, as have the other 41 people who landed in Kenya with me three years ago today to serve in the Peace Corps. I definitely would not have guessed that three years on I would be living in Tanzania and would go such a long time without seeing any of those 41 friends (I saw a few folks in June and haven't seen anyone since). Anyway, cheers to my friends! I am thinking about all of you today :)

2 comments:

Carly said...

Three years...Wow. Hope t-zed is treating you well! Eat some ugali and sukuma for me.

Carly

Daniel said...

Yep, I can't believe how far back that seems. TZ is definitely treating me well, though I have to admit that I commemorated the day with makande (tanzanian githeri) instead of ugali...