Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I did this summer

Well, I kinda left my blog blank for most of the summer while I was in the states. However, I finally sat down and wrote about my experiences after the fact (but posted them with the relevant dates). It's only three posts, but they're super long (I tried to break down the first two into more manageable segments, while the third, is not much worse than a lot of my other posts). Anyway, it's a healthy dose of reading (sorry Kate, sorry Button, and sorry anyone else who feels that my posts take way too long to read), so I hope that you'll take your time.

Enjoy!

Unreasonable Reflections

IDDS 2010

An interlude with my family

1 comment:

kmercurio said...

Oh, I'm always up for reading long posts. Just need to make sure I read these at home and not at work :-).