Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

What does this mean?

I am very grateful for all of the Kool-Aid I've gotten from the states. Thanks Thuy, thanks Peter, thanks Jackie.

Now I have a lot of Kool-Aid and I've started reading the packages. Apparently Tropical Punch and Cherry have to announce "artificial flavor" on the front. Fair enough, I didn't expect to find much real fruit in Kool-Aid.

Lemonade has to announce "natural flavor with other natural flavor" on the front. Pardon?!? ?????

It's not going to stop me from going through about a liter a day as we go through the exam cycle.

Yeah, nice.

2 comments:

Thuy said...

Didn't realize we were feeding a new habit. Also, how much Kool-Aid did we actually send you?!

Kate said...

Don't drink too much Kool-Aid. I got hives when I was younger because Kool-Aid was the only liquid I drank for a week! Maybe that's just me...