Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Congratulations!!!

I wanted to congratulate the class of 2009 at: MIT, UIllinois, Wesleyan, Syracuse, Dayton, UIC-Medical, Elmhurst, Loyola, Harvard, Iowa, Triton, Purdue, UW-Madison, Seattle, Evergreen, UChicago, and of course, OPRFHS. I have probably forgotten people (clearly, since all of those schools are in the US), and i profusely apologize. In any case, I hope for a bright future for all of this year's graduates.

Correction: I am a bad cousin. Also congratulations to Santa Clara University.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Success! I can apparently both post and comment from my phone. That probably means i will be posting more often with shorter posts. That may lead to a reduction in restraint and hindsight that i have tried to maintain in my posts. We shall see...