Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A few overdue pictures



One of my friends from Unreasonable Institute does henna. She does it amazingly well. This picture is from June in Colorado. I might need to visit her in Pakistan.



Look at this! I finally posted a picture of Juju. I don't see him much these days, but when I used to see him every night, he definitely thought he was a lap dog. I miss the playful guy. Photo credit: Jodie



And will you look at that? It's a picture of me at work. I'm putting corn into our maize sheller (you can see videos of it in action on our youtube channel). This was taken in Mbeya back in May. Photo credit: Reuben

I feel so accomplished now that I can put up pictures. I wouldn't expect them too often, but I'll try to include them 2-3 times each month.

No comments: